From IGEP - ISEE Wiki
- 1 IGEP Bug tracking
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Introduction
- 1.3 Reporting Steps
- 1.3.1 Step 00: Search for already reported issue
- 1.3.2 Step 01: Report new issue
- 126.96.36.199 Step 01.01: Choose 'Project'
- 188.8.131.52 Step 01.02: Choose 'Category'
- 184.108.40.206 Step 01.03: Select 'Product Version' (OPTIONAL)
- 220.127.116.11 Step 01.04: 'Summary' - Write a complete and short title about issue
- 18.104.22.168 Step 01.05: Write detailed 'Description' about issue
- 22.214.171.124 Step 01.06: Describe 'Steps To Reproduce' that issue (OPTIONAL)
- 126.96.36.199 Step 01.07: Attach file with 'Upload file' (OPTIONAL)
- 188.8.131.52 Step 01.08: Press 'Submit Report' button
- 1.4 Workflow
- 1.5 Contribution & Support
IGEP Bug tracking
This article describe IGEP bug tracking system and workflow
Step 00: Search for already reported issue
Visit "View Issues webpage and use filters and search box to find it.
Step 01: Report new issue
If you don't already find issue about your question/feature/missing, you could open issue at "Report Issue"
Step 01.01: Choose 'Project'
On right and top it could be selected apropiated project (hardware board, software package, firmware)
Step 01.02: Choose 'Category'
When it is reported some issue, it could be selected these several types:
- bug: missing or wrong functionality
- change: change something or adjust configuration
- feature: add something or new feature
- remove: delete or remove something or feature
- request: costumer request or improvement. IGEP commumity will evaluate which changes will need to do.
Step 01.03: Select 'Product Version' (OPTIONAL)
Step 01.04: 'Summary' - Write a complete and short title about issue
Like a subject in e-mail, summary of an issue is a title of your message that will identify them about reason and theme of this issue
Step 01.05: Write detailed 'Description' about issue
Describe any information about issue. First paragraph should be an introduction and resume about that.
Step 01.06: Describe 'Steps To Reproduce' that issue (OPTIONAL)
It will make easy to analize issue if we could reproduce by ourselves
Step 01.07: Attach file with 'Upload file' (OPTIONAL)
Sometimes, an image or a source code patch are the best way to show issue
Issues have several states:
- NEW: First state when issue is created
- ASSIGNED: Somebody has assigned and that person is responsible for resolving/response issue
- RESOLVED: Issue has been resolved
- CLOSED: Issue has been finished (tested OK and archived)
Issues have several participants:
Workflow or states issue life and actions:
[anybody] NEW (start point) -> [manager] ASSIGNED (responsability) -> [developer] RESOLVED (solution) -> [manager] CLOSED (end point) \<-- (needs something) FEEDBACK [developer]<--/
Contribution & Support
Contributions to this project be welcome and you can send your patches to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the igep forum for it.
You can access to IGEP-x-Loader repository using our git at git.isee.biz
IGEP IRC Channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=igep